Saturday, August 29, 2009

Making the most of Saturday

Saturday started off innocent enough. I got to school on time and starved the whole day through.Ah well, it IS fasting season so might as well shut my trap about it. Pity I didn't get to take my laptop out and do some browsing and all, maybe do something about my homework...


Oh, speaking of homework.


I finished it. 8Db



And speaking of finished, I've added more stuff on my blog. Looks more lively in here now. 8D I'd like it very much if anyone visiting is to spend some time going through my music selection, it was a pain to build up. D|


Oh right, class was pretty cool today, sin
ce the teacher didn't attend one. >3> She was busy with meetings so we were left to do a bit of party-ing in class. DS/PSP party. XDDDD


In other news....

Random doodle times!



All of which are related to a role-play I'm doing with a friend. XD

Toodles!

-Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment