Friday, August 28, 2009

Opening Credits

So I've decided to blog once more after a long long hiatus. And what, you might ask, is the cause of my return to blogging?

I had a lot I wanted to write and re-read without having to wonder what it was I wanted to remember. >_>

Particularly now that I've landed myself in engineering college, I thought I'd start blogging. It was quite tempting, actually and I finally got around to doing it.

Regarding college, it's been fun so far. I got bump
ed up a year so I have skipped a whole year of basics... Here's hoping I manage. XD I've gotten into Wonderland Online as well, and I'm looking for a good PC so I can start playing more actively. My NEC is still in good shape, but I feel that it's about time I got a new one so I can safely put this one to retirement. D:

...God I feel like a dork now for still playing online games so actively.


Anyway, besides that, I haven't exactly found much time to do any drawing... I need to pick up my pencil more. Or my tablet. ...Yeah.

Hmm... I haven't found any good DS games to play recently either. I honestly need to go look for a nice long list of DS ROMs and download a few to entertain myself. At least while I don't have a PSP.

Speaking of game consoles...


I DON'T RECALL KNOWING WHEN MY ALLOWANCE COMES OUT THIS MONTH *_*;;;;


Agh... adds one more chore to my list; fetching
my ATM card from the bank... I hate having to go out, to be honest. I'd rather stay home. Be a hermit and all that jazz. XD

Hmm hmm. So I need to figure out when allowance is coming out, pick up my ATM card, save up on cash, pay back whatever debts I have to my parents
, maybe fish out some cash from sis with the good ol' puppy-dog-eyes attack...

In other news, I've also returned to blogging because of games. King of Fig
hters in particular, oddly enough. I thought I retired from that franchise until my brother badgered me to pick up a copy of one of the latest KOF games.

Wanna know what it is?

Then... TAKE THAT!


















AND THAT



















FINISHING STRIKE!!


BIG MITTWOCH!!





















.....AHEM.

Yes.

This is all the fault of a certain Soiree Meira.


I can't help but love this fictional person. ;w; <3 SO SUE ME.
My good friend Naddy probably heard enough of me doing a mad fangirl squealing routine over Soiree to last her a lifetime. >_>;;


As
if the game itself wasn't enough... My sister discovered the promotional anime for KOF '06.


Yup.

You guessed it.

I lost my voice squealing over a bout of Soiree vs. Iori.


You should be able to watch it on YouTube, just search for 'King of Fighters: Another Day'. It's the first episode. =D


And ow, I think this went on too long. I'll continue next time, given that I've got some other stuff to attend to like KOF '06, Chipsmore, Soiree, fasting tomorrow.... .....Soiree...

.....*schoolgirl giggle*


Good night everyone. <33333333


-Kay

Time: 9:49 PM
Date: 28th August, 2009 [Friday]

P/S: Oh shoot. I forgot to do my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment